DMI Marketing is seeking a self-motivated, high-energy individual for a Life Sales Consultant position. This individual will use his/her skills to manage and develop a book of life business comprised of independent insurance agents and financial advisors, by providing sales and marketing support, product illustrations, case development and related activities. The ultimate goal of the position is to develop and grow life production by prospecting for and recruiting new insurance agents and financial advisors to work with our firm.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in external wholesaling, sales support or related activities with a working understanding of agents and financial advisors and the life insurance, fixed annuity, and financial services industries
- Outstanding sales and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in one-on-one and group environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple, high-priority tasks
- Understanding of the recruiting and sales cycles, and the ability to convert prospects into clients
- Understanding of life insurance, annuities and related products a plus
- Life/Health insurance license a plus
About DMI Marketing, Inc.:
DMI is a national independently-owned marketing organization with more than 25 years of financial stability and success. Since opening our doors in 1989, our mission has been to provide exceptional marketing, sales consulting and business management services. We provide our advisors access to highly-rated carriers, competitive products, and service excellence that directly impact their bottom line.
Base salary plus commission based on sales revenue. DMI Marketing also offers its employees a full range of benefits including health/medical, dental, 401k and other supplemental benefits.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and include the job posting title in your email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.