Content Marketing Manager
As part of a high-performance team, the Content Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the creation of high-quality content for use in digital and print materials. The Content Marketing Manager is a digital athlete who recommends and implements communication initiatives and content strategy, both externally and internally. This will include product marketing collateral, website, media and public relations, digital ad campaigns, email marketing, and other external communications. This role will lead DMI’s social media and blog strategy and will work closely with the Campaign Manager to ensure brand/voice consistency across all lead/customer campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write promotional content across email, direct mail, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc., and provide strategic direction and guidance on the development of content to support the campaign (i.e. white papers, reports, presentations, videos)
- Take lead in seeking and introducing ways to leverage content in new/improved channels as well as vehicles to strengthen relationships with clients/prospects and key external audiences
- Contribute to implementation of online marketing strategy and content for DMI’s website.
- Write press releases and identify firm thought leadership opportunities, prospects for press coverage, and ideas for articles and speaking engagements
- Develop and maintain relationships with key reporters and media professionals
- Develop regular content for and oversee social media pages
- Contribute to weekly department updates on DMI’s intranet
- Manage firm blogs by compiling lists of topics, soliciting writers, editing drafts, and managing the approval process
- Manage customer survey and satisfaction efforts within DMI’s survey platform and marketing automation system (HubSpot)
- Identify appropriate content for product launches, marketing campaigns and overall corporate communication strategy
- Write and edit client alerts, articles, and other published pieces; draft when appropriate. Proactively identify and analyze situations and problems, develop solutions, and provide follow-up throughout implementation
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing or Communications preferred; advanced degree a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience (B2B professional services marketing preferred)
- Aptitude for persuasive writing for marketing communications; outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Experienced in all elements of marketing communications, content strategy, writing, project management, brainstorming, and presenting/selling ideas
- Up to date on cutting-edge of professional services marketing communications techniques and emerging and social media tools to push initiatives to maximum efficiency and excellence
- Able to flourish in a team environment and form effective working relationships with other administrative departments, staff, and external vendors
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of CRM and HubSpot preferred
- Self-starter with excellent work ethic, outstanding judgment, attention to detail, and positive customer service attitude
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and deliver on program strategy, goals, and execution elements to multiple audiences; and be able to work as part of a team
About DMI Marketing, Inc.:
DMI is a national independently owned insurance marketing organization with more than 30 years of financial stability and success. Since opening our doors in 1989, our mission has been to provide exceptional marketing, sales consulting and operational services. We provide our advisors access to highly rated carriers, competitive products, and service excellence that directly impact their bottom line.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- DMI Marketing offers its employees a full range of benefits including health/medical, dental, 401K with company match and other supplemental benefits.