In this key role of Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working with company stakeholders to define and develop integrated campaigns to support company growth and revenue objectives.
The Campaign Manager will own strategy of marketing channels, advertising budget, messaging, and technical components of campaigns and supporting programs in an effort to generate leads, nurture prospects & clients, and create healthy pipeline of MQLS. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this essential contributor will work closely with the sales organization and corporate marketing teams.
Must be experienced, talented, results-driven, flexible, and a creative marketing professional, with diverse knowledge and experience across digital marketing, campaign strategy, sales interlock, and must be an avid lover of analytics.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with business leaders to better understand the Company’s goals and to identify and understand challenges to better determine appropriate campaign strategy
- Responsible for creating quarterly and annual planning of initiatives and build calendar of efforts to support
- Responsible for marketing operations within email marketing automations system, HubSpot. Must maintain a clean database of prospects and clients for campaign segmentation
- Build and own campaign plans (messaging, content, execution, budget, reporting); and regularly update key stakeholders on deliverables and schedules
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team members on campaign execution plans, and track against those plans
- Advocate for execution of integrated programs with optimal mix of inbound and outbound channels such as webinars, SEO, SEM, social, display, content syndication, nurturing and retargeting. Consider both direct-and through-partner execution
- Responsible for measuring and tracking campaign performance and optimize throughout campaign execution. Analyze performance vs. goals and spend to deliver optimal results
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with the marketing teams and sales to obtain feedback on programs and determine next best plan based on that feedback
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of proven experience working on a variety B2B technology marketing campaigns from inception to completion against set deadlines and budget
- Experience building integrated campaigns to be executed with a strong understanding of the considerations for industry and audience variances within the campaign plan
- Ability to write promotional content across email, direct mail, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.), and provide strategic direction and guidance on the development of content to support the campaign (i.e. white papers, reports, presentations, videos)
- Ability to attain desired outcomes working across cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and deliver on program strategy, goals, and execution elements to multiple audiences; and be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Expert knowledge of Marketing Automation (HubSpot), fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software
- Demonstrates proficiency of varying facets of marketing: events, e-mail, PPC, SEO, direct mail, and social media advertising
Traits of Campaign Manager
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based on campaign performance
- Positive, high energy, flexible; thrives in a changing environment; takes initiative
- Highly detail oriented, motivated and dedicated to ensuring seamless support and service
- Ability to manage, collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is results oriented with a strong time management skill and “can do” attitude
About DMI Marketing, Inc.:
DMI is a national independently owned insurance marketing organization with more than 30 years of financial stability and success. Since opening our doors in 1989, our mission has been to provide exceptional marketing, sales consulting and operational services. We provide our advisors access to highly rated carriers, competitive products, and service excellence that directly impact their bottom line.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- DMI Marketing offers its employees a full range of benefits including health/medical, dental, 401K with company match and other supplemental benefits.